We meet on the third (3rd) Wednesday of each *month at 6 pm at the South Gate Center located on South Gate Circle (where Tuttle Avenue and Siesta Drive meet).
Each month a new presenter will provide a 2 hour presentation or introduction seminar of their choice (please see our Presenters Page). These presentations are part of your benefits for all FSMTA members (or $25 for non-members). Your current FSMTA membership card is required for attendance.
Below is our chapter meeting’s schedule of events for the evening. These are subject to change in accordance with the presenter and chapter president. Your attendance for the entire CE presentation is mandatory to receive full credit hours, partial attendance/credits are will not be awarded. Certificates are distributed at the end of the meeting.
- 6:00pm – 6:30pm – Set up for presenter , meet and greet, and delivery of complimentary meal (while supplies last)
- 6:30pm – 7:10pm – Chapter business and announcements, muscle and essential oil of the month
- 7:10pm – 8:00pm – CE presentation part 1 (50mins) Late sign in is permitted till 7:15pm.
- 8:00pm – 8:10pm – Intermission & announcements
- 8:10pm – 9:00pm – CE presentation part 2 (50mins)
Should you require any accommodation for a disability, please contact President Nicole Evans at least one week prior to the scheduled meeting.
We look forward to seeing you at our next chapter meeting!